Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! And a very good day, evening, and night to you! Hee. Here's a little info about me. My name's Afrina, born,11 September 1998, and loves milk. I love animals, but I hate kids. Seriously. My friends say I'm a hyperactive, lunatic kind of person, but has a special soul on writing :) It's, really touching, you know? Haha. Anyways, I love my friends, my family, and particularly everyone around me. I don't hate anyone, that's for sure. So, enjoy my blog :D
Saturday, 2 November 2013
Hey guys! Sorry for the simple blog. I could've gotten more creative at Tumblr, but since you guys recommended Blogger for me, then I won't budge. So, since I can't decorate this thing much (because I'm still no noob and I think it's much more complicated than Tumblr), I'll be filling the spaces with tons of stories, I hope I could write. So, please, make yourselves comfortable. And feel free to drop comments or questions! I'll gladly answer them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice one afrina :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ^^
Delete