*TWEET*TWEET*
![]() |
| HOTTEST BEBEH EVER. |
Name : Fairuz Nafisah binti Abd Jabar.
Birth date : 3rd of November.
She's a maniac. A total ball of buffoons combined in one big lump, thus, Ayuz was born (Ayuz is her nickname, by the way). She's the number one Troll Master. Loved by everyone. But sometimes, she could be the most serious person anyone has ever seen. And it scares the hell out of some people, like me. But I got used to it. Last year, we were Maggi Buddies :D But this year, we're neighbours, classmates, and even gaymates (huh?). She's so endorsed with Mike Tompkins now. She says he's the most handsome man ever ._. Anyways, here's a message :
Dear Ayuz,
Thanks for being there when I needed you most. I just love how our jokes sometimes become a major problem to other people, and I still don't know why. Haha. Hope our oh-so awesome friendship will last! I love you ^^
MORE COMING SOON.

No comments:
Post a Comment