1. Give her the most sweetest and longest birthday message.
~Of course, this is FIRST on the list. And this is a MUST. And be aware, I only do this for the people I truly love :)
2. Make sure I'm one of the earliest people who wish her.
~I might not beat her family and Rithzan (I think), but I'll be at least on her Top 5 list. Amin ^_^
3. Make a montage of her and all the good times we had over the years.
~This is probably one of the big things I hope I could do for her. But damn, it's been a long time since I last made a video. Well, this might be my chance to impress people again :D
4. Give her a simple but warming teddy bear.
~Well, obviously I can't do this at the nearest time, since we're still in school break. So, that one has to wait. But I'll try to get one for her.
Hmm, that's all for now I guess. But if I have any new ideas, I'll make sure to inform you guys! And I can't wait to start with the video! See you guys soon. Will be busy for a few days for the video :3
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment