Me, me, me and my writings :3

I LOVE ALLAH, RASULULLAH, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, ENGLISH WRITING, MILK, HONEY AND CAPITAL H

Thursday, 7 November 2013

My Fwens :D

Like I promised last night, I'm gonna post more about my friends today! And next one on the list is...

*DRUM ROLL*

Name : Siti Aisyah binti Mohmad Ileyes.
Birth date : 25th of February.

This is one hell of a crazy woman. She's totally out of her mind, that's for sure. But so am I. So that makes her and I a perfect pair. Haha :D She has an utterly high-pitched voice, which everyone loves. She has natural beauty (uuuuh~), and she's better off without make-up. She and I love doing crazy things together, and we'd get ourselves in trouble in the end. But who cares? We're enjoying life, for Pete's sake! :D Here's a message for you :

Dear Aisyahton Mardhiah (uhukks),
Even though you've only admitted to this school this year, you're already secured right under our veins. I'm sorry if I've done things that didn't please you or anything. I'll always love you for who you are ^^ and stay bebeh! <3


Will be posting more soon :3

No comments:

Post a Comment