Me, me, me and my writings :3

I LOVE ALLAH, RASULULLAH, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, ENGLISH WRITING, MILK, HONEY AND CAPITAL H

Thursday, 7 November 2013

What's the worst thing a girl could ever encounter?

We all had our moments, don't we? Some people might have gone through worse than us. Who knows?

So, today, I'm going to tell some of mine. Bad things that I've been through in life, and embarrassing. There's, uhh, quite a lot.

1. My tudung flew off of my head.
This happened 2 years ago, in the truck heading to school. The truck had a really large opening at the back, cause that's how we got inside. But one day, as usual I was sitting at the back. The truck went faster than the usual. And I think I faced the wrong side. Cause when I turned, the wind gusted through and took away my tudung, leaving me with my Grandma scarf on my head. Luckily, a friend grabbed it before it was gone forever.

Ugh, that's enough information for now. I might tell you more later, but I can't promise you anything. Life has been a really cruel monster to me =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment