Me, me, me and my writings :3

I LOVE ALLAH, RASULULLAH, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, ENGLISH WRITING, MILK, HONEY AND CAPITAL H

Friday, 1 November 2013

It's a two-month holiday. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Will I be able to use all the time wisely? I hope so (sigh). I don't want to waste all this precious time. So, I have to, and I MUST my two major goals during this holiday. I've already mentioned it on Tumblr, but I guess it doesn't harm anyone to mention it again on Blogger. So, here is the list of the things I planned to do:

1. Create a blog and share everything necessary, and just about everything I want to. 
    It's my blog anyway. MY OWN BLOG. So I guess I have the right to share anything I want. But don't worry. I'll always keep my standards and my behavior. I'm a no-bad language person, just recently, honestly. So there's nothing much you guys should worry about.

2. Write a full novel.
   
I just posted the synopsis, so you guys can refer to that one. I'll try my best to finish that thing :)


I know I'm still new in blogging and stuff, so I'm going to need a lot of help from you professionals out there. Don't be shy, I'm an open person. So, feel free to drop any comments on how can I improve my blog. I'll also kindly answer any questions related to my personality (or other things that I think is relevent). So, I hope you guys will enjoy my entries and shares! It would be awesome to know that some of you are interested :)

Kisses,
Afrina :3

No comments:

Post a Comment