Me, me, me and my writings :3

I LOVE ALLAH, RASULULLAH, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, ENGLISH WRITING, MILK, HONEY AND CAPITAL H

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Wow, it's been a quite some time since I last updated my blog. Sorry, I've been quite busy with Twitter lately. My apologies :)

So, I'm just gonna warm up a bit for a few. Then, I'll continue my short stories, okay?

Oh yeah, I got something cool to share with you guys. Well, might not be that cool to you guys, but it means awfully a lot to me. Here's something that a friend has done for me :



Ta-da!
Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu.




Sorry if it's not much. It's just a picture of my nickname carved on beach sand at Tanjung Aru. I thought it's really cute, so I just had to post it here. And I just have to say that I love it! It's the cutest thing anyone has done for me :D

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment