Don't get me wrong, my friends. Of course I'd say no. That's just a title I've put up for what I will be discussing about today.
Before I say anything, take a look at this comment :
Fulan binti Fulan : bhse sbah n srwk mmg kolot gler. . kowng mmg lerr fham bhse kt smnnjung cbb sbh n srwk pun dlm mlysia gak. .. nak tak nak kne fham jgk bhse mlyu, sbb bhse mlyu bhse rsmi mlysia, ok..
(I didn't change anything besides the name, that's the original version. Facebook, okay?)
Focus on her first sentence. Yes, she said Sabah and Sarawak are "kolot", which is the definition of conservative.
Okay guys, what have we learnt from this story?
MAIN POINT : THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE THING IN THE WORLD IS THE HUMAN MIND.
Exactly!
Why do you think she said that Sabahan and Sarawakian are conservative people?
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGE.
Correct!
So, let's sum things up!
This woman claimed that Sabahan and Sarawakian are conservative people simply because she doesn't understand their language. Thus, her mind is conservative.
Thus, the conclusion is :
Open our minds. Think before we speak. Learn before we ask for help. But don't forget to ask in the pursuit of knowledge. Nothing else is conservative in this world besides the human mind. Take note.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! And a very good day, evening, and night to you! Hee. Here's a little info about me. My name's Afrina, born,11 September 1998, and loves milk. I love animals, but I hate kids. Seriously. My friends say I'm a hyperactive, lunatic kind of person, but has a special soul on writing :) It's, really touching, you know? Haha. Anyways, I love my friends, my family, and particularly everyone around me. I don't hate anyone, that's for sure. So, enjoy my blog :D
No comments:
Post a Comment