Me, me, me and my writings :3

I LOVE ALLAH, RASULULLAH, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, ENGLISH WRITING, MILK, HONEY AND CAPITAL H

Saturday, 2 November 2013

People these days are so busy with the world. It's not wrong, I never did claimed. But some people, who got too caught up with things they shouldn't, bit by bit, Earth loses it's humanity. It loses the world's tolerance. It loses the good and creates more evil. Nowadays, unfortunate people who lie down the streets are called filthy beggars, and people who ignore these kind of people are considered smart and noble. I mean, what the hell is wrong with today's society? It's a whole messed-up ball of shit. Didn't humans learn anything from the past? From the world wars that was launched because of the absence of unity between different races? And what's with abortion? What's with throwing away babies in the trashcan right after they were born? Are humans so stupid now that they think they don't need anymore humans in this world? Even mindless animals realized their responsibilities towards their young. But humans? I don't even know if they're qualified to be labelled as humans anymore. They used to say, "Humans are the world's greatest gift", or, "Humans are the start of technology". But not anymore. Humans are worse than animals now, and that's something no human would dare to deny. Society these days only care about money. They worshiped money. They praise money. And the saddest part is, some people even started to forget God. The Creator. They don't kneel down to Him anymore. They don't show respect to Him anymore. They don't even know how to pray! They ignore all His orders, and sank in the world of sins. Women just aren't that special anymore, since they'd rather lose their virginity than losing their fucked up boyfriend. Hah! What a funny world we live in, huh? Stupid people became leaders, and the ones with minds are stepped on. You know what? I don't want to say more. It's not as if sharing my thoughts could actually stop racism in the world, right? It's not like it could actually restore humanity, right? I'm just another human with words society ignores. So, to my friends who still contain humanity inside you, I know you understand how I feel.

2 comments: