Let's take a short break from stories! I know it's tiring to see too much texts at one time, so I'm going to slide in some pictures to release that tension :D
So tonight, I'm going to tell you about my friends! And the first on the list is...
JENG JENG JENG..
Ta-da! Haha. Her name is Dm. Witney Jeson. Her birthday is on the 24th of November. She has a passion in art and animals, and she loves food (wait, everyone loves food, right? DUH.). We've been friends for almost three years by now, and things hadn't been easy at first. Of course, conflicts all over! But gratefully, it all ended this year. We've finally stopped all those childish fights we used to have before. Like, seriously immature. Thank God we've changed :D So, here's something I'd like to tell you :
Dear Witney,
Even though we used to have awful fights back then, I can't help wondering how my life would've been if you weren't by my side right now. You're very loving, caring, and nice. I'd like to say you were my mother, but no, you're still so childish for that :P Anyways, stay bebeh and don't forget me even when you already have children with your beloved! I love you ^^
I'll be posting more stuff about my friends tomorrow. I'm already sleepy at the moment :) So, keep in touch!
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! And a very good day, evening, and night to you! Hee. Here's a little info about me. My name's Afrina, born,11 September 1998, and loves milk. I love animals, but I hate kids. Seriously. My friends say I'm a hyperactive, lunatic kind of person, but has a special soul on writing :) It's, really touching, you know? Haha. Anyways, I love my friends, my family, and particularly everyone around me. I don't hate anyone, that's for sure. So, enjoy my blog :D

No comments:
Post a Comment