So, the synopsis goes like this;
There was a girl, named Marie Townsend, who lived with his father, only daughter of the richest family generation by generation in the city. They had a loyal butler, who had a son, who were best friends with Marie. One day, the butler died. His son, Erick Sherman, replaced him as the family butler. But an accident happened, and somehow Erick was banned from the family forever, and Marie fell into a comma. When she woke up, she lost her memory and everything around her was new. She was never the same person again. Evil lurks in the dark, unknowingly, in a mission to destroy the family and snatch all the wealth. Marie's father died, and she was more lost than ever. But a light came to picture, and things started to make sense. But will she ever recover her past? Where did Erick Sherman went? What happened to the family?
There you have it! The book is due to be ready maybe by the end of the year, which is in two-months time. So, I really hope you guys could catch up with it. I'd really appreciate that :)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! And a very good day, evening, and night to you! Hee. Here's a little info about me. My name's Afrina, born,11 September 1998, and loves milk. I love animals, but I hate kids. Seriously. My friends say I'm a hyperactive, lunatic kind of person, but has a special soul on writing :) It's, really touching, you know? Haha. Anyways, I love my friends, my family, and particularly everyone around me. I don't hate anyone, that's for sure. So, enjoy my blog :D
No comments:
Post a Comment